FOOTHILL HIGH SCHOOL 2022
IMPROVEMENT PLANS FOR STADIUM, PATHS and BASESBALL FIELD.
This year, the campaign focus is on Foothill High School, with the following projects valued at approximately $950,000.
We Are Pleasanton plans to raise $250,000 toward this project. The district will fund the remaining portion:
- Retrofit Foothill Stadium to improve accessibility
- Adding a ramp from upper stadium level to field level
- Repairing and lighting pathways from parking lot to stadium
- Leveling elevations at stadium entrance
- Building outdoor basketball courts
- Adding accessible parking and paths to baseball field
- New sound system at stadium
These repairs and improvements will benefit the entire student body and multiple sports including the annual Band Review, improving accessibility for the students and families attending these events.
Families, businesses and individuals are invited to donate to support this campaign. The goal is to raise all needed funds in time to announce success at the Foothill High School graduation ceremony on June 3rd.
The We Are Pleasanton Fund is hosted by Three Valleys Community Foundation (a 501c3 nonprofit foundation) and all donations are tax deductible.